General Return FAQ
If you receive the wrong book(s) in a shipment, please contact Customer Service. Take a picture of the book you received and upload it via the form. We will ship the correct book to you free of charge or issue a refund. Please let us know what you prefer.
If you received the wrong ebook or MP3 download, please contact Customer Service. Let us know the title of the download you purchased and the file name of the download you received. We will send you a download link for the correct download.
For general returns which are not due to our error, we will issue a refund to your credit card upon receipt of merchandise in original, undamaged condition within 30 days of the sale. Please follow the directions below.
How to Return your Product to HARK Publications
HARK Publications will issue a full refund (excluding shipping and handling fees) for your purchase if you:
- Return new books, unopened CDs and other products in their original condition.
- Include the packing slip of the package you received.
- Mail your return within 30 days of the shipment date listed on your packing slip.
Hark Publications shall have no obligation to refund or return any items it receives that are not in compliance with these three requirements.
Ship all returns with packing slip enclosed to:
P.O. Box 61
Palm Beach, FL 33480
Refunds cannot be issued for any prepackaged products that are returned opened or have obvious signs of use (unless they are found to be defective).
- No credits will be granted for any item that is returned after 30 days from the shipment date listed on your packing slip.
- The cost of postage for all returns is the responsibility of the consumer.
- Returns made to Hark Publications will be credited only in the form of the original payment method.